Family vacations, lazy days by the water, freedom from the demands of everyday life – these are some of the things summer brings to mind. Summer is also a great time for finally getting those braces you’ve been putting off! If you’ve been procrastinating on looking into what you can do to straighten your smile, then get ready to cross it off your To Do list. Here are a few reasons why summer is a great time to start your orthodontic treatment:
- Flexible Scheduling – typically patients have more time to schedule orthodontic appointments without worry of missing class or a meeting.
- Time to Adjust – summer is a great time to try something new. With the extra time you will be able to adjust to your new braces, Some patients experience sensitivity at first and summer will allow you time to get used to them.
- Develop Proper Cleaning Procedures – a summer schedule may allow you more time to practice the cleaning techniques that work best for you.
- Summer Colors – enjoy selecting color combinations with colors you wear most. If you don’t feel particularly bold, there are always neutral colors. The choice is yours!
- WOW factor – going back to school or work after a vacation with a new grill is a fun way to start fresh. You’ll get people talking and thinking about their own orthodontic needs. Many people feel insecure about their smiles but your new, perfect smile will be just around the corner!
Make this the summer you start the path to get the confident smile you deserve! You probably still have questions and we are here to help. Give us a call to set up your complimentary consultation at 334-821-5031 today.